- Inspect structure, address Contents, ALE, B/I
- Photo document damages Exterior and Interior
- Scope loss Exterior and Interior
- Review coverage and deductible
- Submit Letter of Representation to Carrier
- Examine estimates, contracts, invoices, incurred expenses
- Review field adjusters scope of loss
- Write our own scope of loss
- Arrange for inspection or re-inspection
- Negotiate equitable settlement
Wind damage from hurricanes can not only affect your home but also your property. Beside the heavy damage that winds can have on roofs and siding of the home, trees and power lines can be thrown onto your property and dwelling. Let our experience work for you.
Flood results in the most pervasive damage and with the greatest frequency. We understand and appreciate the unparalleled consequences with which your most valued possessions have been impacted and compromised. We follow a value based human approach in helping you recover from the effects of natural disasters financially.
Day to Day Claims
Mold, water damage from pipe breaks, sewer backups, appliance overflow, theft and fire events property owners may encounter. Similar to natural disasters, these occurrences can have costly effects on your financial situation. Let Allied Adjuster Services assist and deal directly with the insurance company for you.