Allied Adjuster Services protocol:
- Meet at loss, address concerns regarding structures, contents, loss of use, business interruption
- Review “Declaration Page” for coverage and deductible.
- Submit letter of representation to carrier
- Photo document damages inside and out
- Scope loss inside and out, inspect roof, crawl space, underpinning as necessary
- Collect documentation, estimates, contracts, invoices, incurred costs
- Write estimate of loss from scratch whether original or supplemental claim
- Review adjusters original scope
- Contact adjusting company, meet for inspection or re-inspection
- Negotiate settlement to your satisfaction
Insurance companies hire professional adjusters, why shouldn’t you?